Sunday, December 31, 2006

week in review


Henry with Micky - Judy's dog



Melissa at work - well, on break...


Joanne at Java's...

now, Melissa at work.
Tonight, being New Year's eve, we will travel to Grandma and Grandpa's. I made some sauce - which I was told no one will eat at Grandma's, but I made it anyways -- to share in the start of the new year - help out with dinner. I also made some salmon that is rolled up in cream cheese -- it looked good in the picture, but I just tried cutting it and tasted a little bit -- and well... I don't know about that either. At least the sauce is good.
I don't know that I have any "resolutions" - I actually think that it is silly, because if you are going to decide to do something - why wait until New Year's? I guess it would be a clean start.
Melissa is working again today - she has been working everyday - and she is working tomorrow... which sucks.
But now, I am being summoned to help clean the basement...

No comments: