Wednesday, March 01, 2006

There's no place like home...

I just got back from Marin County, San Rafael, CA. I had a great time - joked around with a bunch of people that are slowly becoming buddies. But I'll tell you, there is nothing like coming home - driving my own car, sleeping in my own bed, and snuggling with the little furry creatures. It is so nice.

Jenny and Blake were here when I got home -- Jenny still hasn't popped with her baby -- a day or two over due -- but I think they will be parents like Becky and Matt -- totally cool - and aren't going to turn into weird suburban, soccer parents. I like that. I hope if I ever get to that point, that I will be like that. Completely comfortable in who I am, what I do, and who I'm with. And the little guy that comes out will have completely cool, relaxed parents.

So yeah, it's grub time -- gunna dig through the freezer -- find something yummy -- eat it -- I think a bath is in order tonight... and then... a relatively early snooze.


(i'll post some photos of the trip later)

No comments: