Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Grandma and Grandpa

I know this happened a month ago, but as I was cleaning my kitchen this weekend, I found it on my table... Part of my stocking present from the Grand-units was this...

Written on an index card...

"Was told that you were good this year.
Always glad to hear it.
With freezing weather drawing near
You'll need to warm the spirit.
So here's a little "snowman's soup"
Complete with stirring stick
Add hot water and sip it slow
It's sure to do the trick."

And in a little Ziploc baggie was a packet of hot chocolate, marshmallows, a couple hersey kisses, and a candy cane. I though that was so sweet. I also got a bunch of pictures from when they were little, courting, and after they had a couple of the Farnand brute... including Daddy. I'll get those scanned in too - i just have to find the cord to my scanner... They made me cry (the photos not the stupid cord).

No comments: