Tuesday, November 01, 2005

so i am sitting here with кішка (benji-cat) on my lap. he is playing with the strings on my shirt which i had gotten as a christmas present a couple years back - henry dog is eating his bone. all's well.

i went to dinner tonight with ted and pat and frank and wes and another lady i did not know - ted always asks me every week to go to dinner with them - and i always have some reason not to go - but this week i didn't and so i went and it was nice. fun. - to allyn's cafe -- WOAH!! Wait -- I was going to check to see if they had a website (allyn's) - and on the NY times there was an article about an online radio station for dogs and cats...
  • Jumpy Enough to Chew a Chair? Try DogCatRadio
  • -- the radio station
  • DogCatRadio.com


  • Well, anything I had totally pales in comparison to this.... oh dear. I'm not entirely sure about this DJ...

    1 comment:

    P said...

    Wow, shady DJ indeed. So what do your pets think?