Monday, July 04, 2005

the 4th

Happy Fourth o' JULY!! What would a holiday be unless somebody had to work? Yes, yes. I get to log in an hour or so by being taxicab to a Canadian consultant. Pick-up at airport around 1-ish -- and drive to the stupid little town of mariemont and drop him off - and then pick him up before work tomorrow. I can never fully get away from this stupid job. I would love a whole weekend where I did not have to even think about it. But if I don't take care of things, it won't get done, and if it doesn't get done, it's my fault.

Oh but yesterday, I went canoeing on the Little Miami with Linda. Once I find my adapter - I'll put a couple pictures up. It was a lot of fun - rowed 9 miles, drank beer with a pile of people I didn't know - (but what else is new) - but it was a ton of fun - I would love to do that again with people I did know.

Well, I probably should take my weekly bath as not to totally upset the rest of the human population...

No comments: